Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Day 8: 01/14/19 - "CHASTITY INSTALLATION HIJINKS"

Last night I did my best to slip my little sissy clittie into it's new 'MicroBON4' chastity cage. I took a long, oily bath, and also ran my bathroom's space-heater for over half an hour to ensure that the room was toasty enough for my testicles to properly discend. Unfortunately, it was a prolonged struggle during my first attempt installing the device. As a result, I had to do a lot of jostling with my genitals to get them to fall into the proper position. All of this undue friction caused my helpless peenie to erupt (it really doesn't take much stimulation - if any - for this to happen). I captured the accidental violation on video and have provided several screenshots as evidence for Auntie to rule on. Despite my failings, I did eventually get the device on in the end, but it came at the cost of getting 'spurtie stains' all over my pretty pink ruffle-butt panties. Oh, I do hope Auntie is merciful...






No comments:

Post a Comment