Saturday, February 2, 2019

02/02/19 - "STARTING OVER"

Dear Chastity Diary,

I have a few updates to write to you about after having taken a short break due to several unforseen setbacks. Firstly, my newfound arrangement with 'Auntie' has endeared us to one another rather quickly. As a result, we've become especially close, so much so that she now insists I call her 'Mother' so she can better govern me as her very own little sissy girlie. Similarly, the new title warms my heart since it makes me feel so very special to be loved as Mother's child.

The primary reason my chastity regimen was delayed is because I had trouble fitting into my new BON4 Micro Chastity Device. This is not because of my penis is too large (quite the contrary), but because my testicles are too big. Thus the CBRs (cock and ball rings) that were supplied did not sufficiently allow me to wear the device for more than an hour without irritation. Fortunately, I was able to order larger CBRs, which I just received last night.

I did a 3 hour 'test run' with corresponding pictures and videos for Mother to see. She had made it clear that she wants me to be comfortable since the goal is to work my way up to a point where I remain in chastity longterm. This is especially important before I ultimately mail her the keys, which will effectively put my gentials [and any future orgasms] at her complete mercy.

The experience last night was a marked improvement, with far less irritation to my scrotum. While I did have some mild discomfort, aside from a little reddness I was happy to find that there were no marks left behind after I removed the device. Better yet, by morning my scrotum was back to normal. This gives me confidence to try my new micro cage overnight and then prehaps wear it for a full 24 hours thereafter.

 















No comments:

Post a Comment