Thursday, January 10, 2019

Day 4: 01/10/18 - "BACK IN DIAPER-CHASTITY"

There was no diary entry for yesterday (Day 3) since Auntie continued to have me hold off on resuming chastity until she's absolutely convinced that my scrotum no longer has any redness or irritation. While she has mothered me by being overly cautious in this regard, she did express distinct disappointment about the accidental 'squirties' I made just 2 nights ago.

Last night I actually forwent applying additional ointment and, in lieu of diapers, returned to my traditional sleepwear consisting of underpants and pajamas. I had a sound slumber and wrote to Auntie this morning to inform her that I felt ready to resume my chastity again. To my surprise, she insisted that I once again apply cream to my privates and return to diapers for yet another night.

This news gave me immediate cause for concern, since as previously stated, I've never in fact been able to make it through a whole night in diapers without succumbing to the intense temptation to wriggle around until my padded crotch is left plastered in a sticky goo. It crossed my mind that Auntie is not only well aware of this fact, but that she perhaps prescribed another round of 'diaper-chastity' to serve as her first true test for me. Further supporting my theory was the following stern warning which concluded her message:

"You are to wear your diaper and NO squirties or there will be consequences...."

As I again prepped my loins with powder and diaper rash cream, I pondered why Auntie was so disheartened that I'd made 'squirties', and why it was so important to her that there not be a repeat offense. It then occurred to me that since she had assumed responsibility of my genitals, they now essentially no longer belonged to me, thus making my unauthorized ejaculation a blatant misuse of 'her' property. It was in that moment that I swore to myself to keep this in mind for the rest of the night, as I sealed Auntie's 'property' into the quilted confines of my princess pink Pampers.


*UPDATE: It is now morning and I officially survived the night from making cummies in my Pampers. I 'think' Auntie will be pleased to hear this, although there were indeed a few close-calls.

One of the conditions of our chastity relationship is that I provide Auntie with confessions to any and all wayward behavior. Although I went to bed with the utmost intention to remain celibate from any masturbatory tendencies, I once again found myself intermittently rubbing my diaper crotch against the bedding and pillows beside me. I was conscious enough to know that I was flirting with danger, especially since it is quite clear that I lack self control in the face of even the slightest penile stimulation.

A bigger offense came in the morning while I was doing my daily 'business' on the toilet. As the usual pressure in my bottom was applied to facilitate things, my penis unexpected began dribbling a puddle of pre-cum onto the front of the toilet seat. While technically not an orgasm, I do wonder if Auntie will see this as an infraction since my nighttime thrusting had undoubtedly been the most likely catalyst.

No comments:

Post a Comment