Friday, January 11, 2019

Day 5: 01/11/18 - "FROM DIAPERS TO PANTIES"

Overall Auntie was pleased with the progress I made last night, since (for once) I did not make any 'diaper squirties' in my sleep. She also confirmed it was indeed her intention all along to test my resolve by ordering me to spend another night in Vaseline and cream filled diapers.

Perhaps most importantly, she did not view my toilet seat dribbling as a violation since it was an 'involuntary' response, adding, "Aunties understand that sometimes little penises have a mind of their own and leak at the most inappropriate times."

Of course, this is not to say I received a perfect overnight grade as she did call me out for my frisky bedtime wriggles, which in her mind were a clear indication that I was attempting to appease my beckoning libido. She asked that I work on this 'weakness' and do a better job of avoiding any unnecessary stimulation going forward.

For tonight, Auntie promoted me from diapers to 'panty'-status. She first asked if I owned any especially silky ones (a question she already knew the answer to) and I confessed to having many pairs.

She then instantly teased, "I just knew you were a 'panty boy'!"

My heart flutter in submissive ecstasy as I read this. In a very short amount of time, such shameful elation has become a regular occurrence for me, especially since Auntie has clearly stepped up her authority by incorporating more and more such emasculating remarks.

She next personally picked out the color I was to wear ('white'), adding, "We both know you would probably prefer 'pink' but Auntie controls the color of your panties from now on too."

Smitten in ways only a true sissy could understand, I humbly complied with her request, taking care to wear a pair of white, waist-high granny panties under my long johns and pajamas.

*UPDATE: Auntie will be happy to know that there again were no incidents to report, although I did struggle with many satin-induced erections throughout the night (apparently my return to chastity cannot come soon enough!) Aside from the inopportune arousals, I also experienced numerous panty ride ups between my fanny cheeks, no doubt a byproduct of my tossing and turning. At first I continually pulled each one back out again, but eventually gave in, surrendering to their inevitable return (such is the life of a 'panty boy').




3 comments:

  1. such good taste in panties : Vanity Fair Ravissant briefs !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES and 'thank you'! I do feel so feminine in them~

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete