Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Day 2: 01/08/18 - "HEALING & PAMPERING IN DIAPERS"

Auntie was very understanding and concerned about the unfortunate setback that occurred on my first overnight in chastity. She assured me that she is not cross and she wants me to be 100% healed before we start again with my regimen. The goal, of course, is to eventually be able to stay locked up long-term to the point where the chastity cage feels as natural to my daily existence as possible.

To help with the healing process, Auntie agreed that it would be a good idea for me to pamper my genitals with generous amounts of ointment (I used baby Vaseline and diaper rash cream) and then spend the night in diapers to allow it all to soak in overnight. Being that I am a closet sissybaby, I appropriately picked out one of my Rearz Princess Pink Nighttime Diapers with a pretty pink and white onesie to hold the diaper in place from any eventual sagging.

Although the babying sensation was wonderful, I did have a close call while applying the rash cream to my testicles and nearly ejaculated in the open air before sealing up my diapers. Sensing this would be very much against Auntie's wishes, I took a 'time out' to allow my eager penis to settle down before snugly taping my diaper in place.








I went to sleep with the mindset that this diaper session was strictly to allow my boy bits to heal and was not an opportunity for me to make 'Naughty Number 3'. Truthfully and despite my best efforts to avoid it, anytime I've ever attempted to wear diapers overnight it has always ended with me succumbing to the irresistible urge to crudely hump my pillow (for usually just a few seconds) until I promptly spurted naughtiness into the slippery confines of my padded encasement.

Unsurprisingly, this same inappropriate occurrence did rear it's ugly head again, but I think Auntie will understand (and may even be proud) in how I handled it. You see, I tend to toss and turn in my sleep. Last night, while in a semi-conscious state, I turned over and found myself instinctively and unknowingly wriggling my hips into the bedding next to me. I became fully conscious at the cusp of a release, and although a flooding of ejaculate did result, I fought through the orgasmic spasms and forced myself (and my penis) to lay entirely motionless to avoid the ecstasy of a full fledged release.

This same tactic is essentially aligned with the cuckolding principles of a practice known as 'milking' and/or a 'ruined orgasm'. By definition, it is the intentional actions of a dominant to bring their submission to the brink of an orgasm only to prevent them enjoying it's pleasurable finale. It is normally employed by the dominant to drain their submissive's testicles of built up sperm while still keeping them at a heightened, albeit frustrated, sexual state.

No comments:

Post a Comment