Monday, January 14, 2019

Day 6: 01/12/18 - "CUMMING FOR AUNTIE"

For this diary entry, I will share my response to Auntie after she granted me what is to be my final orgasm before I embark on my new life in chastity (for this I have ordered the new Bon4Micro Cage which should arrive today - I shall write about it in my next diary entry).

My bond with Auntie has grown significantly over the past week, as she has essentially become my 'sissy guardian', embracing me as her weak-willed poppet. Over the past weekend things got even more personal after I shared visual documentation of my final orgasm with her. We proceeded to exchange several back-and-forth messages, during which Auntie shared some rather steamy details about her enjoyment over seeing me ceremoniously soak my panties for her.

And so, without further ado...



Dearest Auntie,

I am still buzzing from the events of the past 24 hours that had been set off like a chain reaction from the warm, titillating message you last sent to me.

Mesmerized after reading it (and re-reading and re-reading it over again), I suddenly became faint and had to lie down, overwhelmed by visions of your dampened panties. For hours, naughty thoughts percolated though my sissy brain as I fantasized about putting your soiled panties over my face, inhaling their sweet fragrance while my tongue probed for just a hint of succulent 'Auntie Juice'. I confess that I even dreamed about wearing them to encase my little peenie and ballies in the warmth of your divine wetness (*I do hope that these decadent admissions do not offend you).

Of course I was touched and overjoyed to learn of my 'special reward' for being a 'good boy' (thank you for such utter kindness!) Realizing the gravity of this (soon-to-be rare) opportunity, I wanted to do my very best to make it special, as well as to express my immense gratitude for such a treat. And so in addition to picking out my most sissyish pink lingerie, I was also compelled to make myself even more effeminate by first trimming away 'all' of my unsightly male body hair, and then applying girlish shades of make-up to my quivering face. I then promptly set up my bedroom to serve as the ceremonial location for my panty soaking.


Here is the result of my joyous (albeit brief) orgasm:















No comments:

Post a Comment