Monday, January 7, 2019

Day 1A: 01/07/18 (Daytime) - "PRE-CHASTITY ANXIETY"

This is the first entry of my online activity log (or 'diary') chronicling the thoughts and feelings I experience during my first time under enforced chastity.

Today I am very grateful that 'Auntie' has so graciously agreed to help me with my training. She understands that as a closet sissybaby, I frequently have trouble keeping my hands out of my panties and crinkly diapers. Aside from the obvious (that sissies ought not to be touching themselves at all), I'm also a chronic premature ejaculator so, when left to my own devices, the risks of having a forbidden orgasm are quite high.

At around noon today, I emailed Auntie to ask if she intended for my chastity regime to begin upon my return home from work. Without hesitation she firmly replied, "YES, I feel you should get started right away."

As soon as I read this response, I was immediately filled with nervous anticipation. For the next several hours I found myself consumed by thoughts of my impending sentence. Aside from playing dress up with my chastity device on for several of my sissybaby photo-shoots, I've never actually been put under a mandatory restriction before.

The day dragged as I counted the seconds. My entire body buzzed with exuberance. Not only was my prostate involuntarily stirring, but I also experienced a strange twitching of the sphincter muscle in my anus. Admittedly, I had several long and rather throbbing erections at my desk while trying to work, as if my poor penis knew this was it's final chance to get in any last minute arousals before being locked away for an undetermined length of time.

***

I was officially locked in chastity at 8:30 pm tonight. I took a photo for Auntie and included her 'code word' as proof that the picture was recent. We shall see how sleep goes tonight...


No comments:

Post a Comment